GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Celebrity Hookups

In the past I've noticed that being a celebrity has its benefits. For instance David Spade would probably not be able to date Play Boy and Maxim models had he not made some film masterpieces as The Benchwarmers and Joe Dirt. Also, dating a celebrity brings you into a world of power and money. Why work your whole life, when you can just date a famous person? Sience I don't have anything better to do, I've decided I would like to date a celebrity. These are the top five celebrites I'm pretty sure I could hook up with:
1) The fat chick from Hairspray. Lets face it, she's not exactly going to hook up with co-star Zack Efron. Don't get me wrong, she would be really pretty if she lost a metric ton, but there isn't enough slim fast in the world. Anyway, I'm pretty sure she would date me. Also, I would love to motor boat those big ol' boobies, if they didn't beat me to death.

2)Rue McClanahan--She has been playing an old horny woman on t.v. for fifteen years, but chances are she wasn't acting. This old timer has got a flamin' red bush that is wild and unkeep (just the way I like it) There is only one way to put out that fire, and that's a golden shower for this golden girl.



3) Holly Hunter--I'm pretty sure Holly Hunter wouldn't actually hook up with me. I just thought she might be self concious because of the way she talks.

4) Just Shoot Me's Laura San Giacomo--Or as most guys call her, the Italian girl who you can't decide is hot or ugly. (All guys know what I'm talking about)



5)Betty Boop--The girl is a slut. Rumor has it she once went down on Yosemite Sam, while Elmer Fudd beat off to it.

No comments: