GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Sad Event

A sad event happened my freshmen year in high school.
You might be thinking that I won a Magic the Gathering tournament, or went to a Christan Rock concert that day, but you would be wrong.
Actually, what happened was a deaf kid in one of my classes leaned over to pick up his notebook and blasted the loudest fart I've ever heard in my life. Seriously, the fart was so loud, I didn't even know it was a fart!
He of course didn't even know he had farted loud. I'm not even sure if he knew farts made noise. The entire class started laughing. Even the kid's interpreter laughed at him. He just sat in his chair, writing in his notebook, oblivious to what was going on around him.
Sometimes I think back on that event, and wished I hadn't laughed.
Of course, then I start laughing.
Maybe one day, "I'll grow up."

No comments: