GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April is for Fools


April Fools past and future:

Two years ago I visited my mom and told her I had gone deaf. I did so by talking like a deaf person, and acting like I couldn't hear her. She told me she thought the act was annoying. However, I found her not laughing at my joke annoying.

Last year for April fools, I tucked my penis in between my legs and told my mom that I was a girl.


I compleatly forgot about April fools this year...you might say I fooled myself.

I think next year I'll full myself into thinking people like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.