GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Famous Quotes in Cinima

Those who know me know that I’m a big movie fan. If you don’t know me, then I guessed you just learned an interesting fact about me. (Perhaps the most interesting fact about myself)
Anyway, I like movies so much that I often find myself quoting random films. (What do you mean I’m not the only person alive that does this?)

Of all the movies to quote, my favorite is Kindergarten Cop, staring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Boy’s have a penis, girls have a vagina.” Joseph (Miko Hughes, Surf School)

Never in the history of cinema has a better line of dialogue been uttered. In fact, I would say that there is at least fifteen times a day, I would like quote this line.

Take for example if someone one were to ask me about what I did at work, like oh say, my imaginarily girlfriend.

What did you do at work today?”

I had a meeting with my coworkers.”

What was it about?”

At this point, I could quote the famous line from Gone with the Wind, “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

Or

I could say, “Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.”

Another example is if I were dropping my imaginary girlfriend off at the airport, so she could fly to Mexico to visit her family for two weeks. She would turn and look into my eyes, as her eyes began to fill with tears.

I could quote a line from Casablanca, “Here’s looking at you kid.”

Or

I could say, “Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.”

I don’t always quote word for word. Sometimes I say,
Boys have a wenis, girls have a vajayjay.”

Still, sometimes I like to add to the quote by saying phrases like,
“Well if you must know, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.”

Once I got so excited to quote the Kindergarten Cop line, that I accidentally said,
"Boys have a vagina, girls have a penis.”

Boy was my face red!

No comments: