GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, April 7, 2008

The Best Movie Ever???

I read somewhere that Ellen Page (the girl who would almost go on a date with me, if she wern't famous) and Juno co-star Oliva Thirlby are going to be in a movie about lesbian werewolves.
Finally, a movie that combines my two greatest loves.
Michael J. Fox and Juno co-star Jason Bateman will show up in a cameo as Scott and Todd Howard (Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf Two) Only, this time Michael and Jason won't play teenagers, but middle-aged wolves who like to watch teenaged lesbian wolves have sex.

The film will also star Michael Cera and Johna Hill as Seth and Evan, from Superbad. Lesbian werewolves will make out in front of them, if they are able to buy alcohol for the she-wolves by the strock of midnight.

And as usual Kelsey Grammer will play the part of Dr. Frasier Crane.

No comments: