GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Fear and Loathing On Easter Sunday


The Easter bunny left me two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that the Easter bunny nedded to leave all this in my basket, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the marshmellow peeps. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an peeps binge, and I knew we'd get into those suger-coated chickens pretty soon.

No comments: