GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Anjelah Johnson: The Love Story


I have found a new lady love. This is how it happened:

I was flipping the channels last night on the television, when I came across a girl performing her standup act. Instantly, I was intrigued. You don't see many women stand-ups, but most of them are really funny. My favorite is Rosie O'Donnell. I rented a copy of her early work and turned down the volume. Then my friend and I made fat jokes about her, while we watched. It was hilarious. We would have ordered pizza, but we lost our appetites after looking at her.
(Seriously, most women comedians are funny. My real favorites are Rosanne Barr, Ellen Degeneres, and Kathy Griffin.)
Anyway, I saw this new girl doing stand-up and she was hilarious! She was also really hot! I couldn't believe my eyes. I am in love with her. No, not the type of love where I saw her one time on TV. and developed an unhealthy obsession with her love. Like, the real love. The love where I hang out with her and smell her hair.
There's only one problem. She's a new cast member on Madtv. Madtv, more like Badtv. Why don't you just get a job on Two and a Half Men? I would rather watch an episode of Touched by an Angle, or set myself on fire. Literally the only time I watch that show is by mistake, and then I cut my wrist with glass shards for making that mistake.
The Madtv thing is only a small problem. I'm sure we can work it out once we are married. I haven't asked her, I'm still working up the courage to add her as a friend on myspace.com

No comments: