GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Perez Hilton

I would like to take this opportunity to express my dislike of fellow blogger Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr., better known as Perez Hilton of Perezhilton.com Why does he have millions of readers a day, and only one (including myself)? Do people honestly think he is funny? Lets take at some of his work:


Bromance! That is hilarious. Its like two guys in a romance. I mean, that must have taken 5, maybe 6 seconds to think of. Oh, you didn't actually think of it yourself? You stole it from an episode of Will and Grace? But, I mean you're so cool and orginal. You're an exentric gay man, who makes bad jokes about celebrites. You can't see that on cable television 24 hours a day. Wait, you mean I can make jokes that are just as funny. Well, I'll give it a shot.

That was pretty good, right? Did I think of it by myself? Well, no. I kinda borrowed it from Dain Cook, but no one has ever heard his material.

Perez Hilton, you are not funny or interesting. I feel bad for saying that, so lets end this blog entry with something nice to look at:

No comments: