GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Friday, November 9, 2007

Dream


I keep having a reoccuring dream, where I get in a car wreck, but the car wreck is really fun. Like, I flip unside down, and the car slides around like a carnival ride. I wake up saying, "Well, nothing is going to top that!" The dream usually makes the rest of my day pretty lame. Sometimes, while I'm driving, I think maybe I should try getting into a weck, just to see if it would be as fun as it was in my dream. Of course, I realize that dreams are quite different from real life. I mean when is the last time you had a wet dream while awake? Come to think about it, when is the last time anyone had a wet dream at all? Arn't those like urban legends to scare adolecent boys into not going camping with their friends? If I ever saw someone have a wet dream I thought it would be fun to wait right up till the ending, and then just start beating the crap out of them.

No comments: