GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bumming a Smoke From an Underage Girl: An Embarrassingly True Story


This weekend I had a little run in with a girl. She was sitting outside an apartment, when my friend and I approached. I was a bit intoxicated, so I don't remember if she was attractive, but I assume she was, and for the sake of the story, lets just say she was super hot (it makes me feel better about the situation).
Anyway, I found out she was in high school. High School is a bit too old for my likes, but I figured I'd give a shot anyway. When I asked her for a smoke, she did one of those moves, where you're trying to be hot by taking out a cigarette putting it in her mouth, lighting it, taking a puff and then handing it to me. Actually, when I think about it, that move is pretty hot. (To be brutally honest, I live a small life with very little happiness, so yes, moves like those are pretty hot)
Anyway, we got to talking. You know, just giving the old back and forth question exchanging. In the back of my mind I hoped all those questions would lead to the real back and forth, if you know what I'm saying.
Then she asked, "So do you go here?" (referring to college)
"The truth is not a good answer," I thought to myself. (No, I don't go here because I graduated, which means I'm way too old for you. Oh, by the way I don't have a job and live with my parents)
I walked away to a bit and acted like I didn't hear her, in hopes she would think of another question to ask. Next, my friend walked outside and offered the girl a beer, but her sister came outside and told her to come in. I'm guessing she didn't want her talking to me, but maybe she needed help cleaning up a diarrhea mess.
So, she walked out of my life forever. I guess I'll have to find some other way to get arrested.

No comments: