GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Imitations


This one time I was on this stage telling jokes. At least I think I was telling jokes; there were a lot of people laughing at me. Although, I've had a lot of people laugh at me before, without telling any jokes. Like this one time when I had chocolate on my teeth and no one told me, and I just kept asking "What’s so funny?" Then I laughed like I knew what they were laughing at, which only made them laugh harder.
Anyway like I said before, I was on stage making people laugh.
A lady in the crowd asked, "Do you do any imitations."
"What," I asked.
"Do you do any imitations," she repeated.
"No, I heard you. That was my imitation of a deaf person." I said.

It was a pretty funny moment, but not a great imitation. I think if I were really good at imitations, I would imitate Mark Wahlberg. That way I could have sex with a bunch of Maximum Models and extras from Entourage. I think I'll start working on my imitation right now.

No comments: