GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Better Kisser



The article, which originally appeared in Happen magazine (http://www.happenmag.com/), collects the opinions of 7 men, who give tips on how women can become better kissers. Fortunately for you, you won't have to go through the agony of reading the article, because I can some it up for you.

Steve says, Take Charge-and Timothy says Get your hands in on the action. Unfortunately, these men are both writers for a living and have not yet actually kissed a woman. What about you told me you haven't been kissed, oh yes, your name is Timothy. Maybe if you weren’t named after a tooth, women would find you attractive.

Sam, a cameraman, says Lean to the Right. But Sam, what if they are left handed? Do you not like disabled people, like left handed people?

Jon says-Close Your Eyes. But that is because Jon is blind. Watch out Jon, Sam told me he didn't like your type.

Chandler, a 34 year old club promoter says-Chuck the Gum. Although if you are a women, who is kissing a guy named Chandler and he is a 34 year club promoter, you should probably chuck the douchbag. Tell me Chandler, when did you decide to adopt that name? Was in 1994, or 1995? I can't remember when Friends became popular, but I bet your old name was Timothy.

Chris says-Pause before you Pucker. But he is stopping to readjust his pants.

John says-No Brushstrokes. I didn't understand what he meant by this at first. He is referring to women robotically rotating her tongue across your lips. I would suggest that John quit making out with his dog.

No comments: