GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Facebook Applications


I found a new Facebook application that allows others to rank your appearance based on your photo. The application is provided through hotornot.com There are currently 800,000 users of this application. They truly are an army of tools.
For all of those people who have added this application, I give you a middle schooler out of 10. AFcheer32 told me I shouldn't be "hatin" cause her "bu" plays football and will kick my ass, but get a mother f***ing life. There's a name for guys who try to find hotties on Facebook, their called members of the clergy.
Facebook was started for college students, and now we've let the rift raff in. For instance, there is an application that promotes graffiti. What's next, an application that promotes food stamps? I'm also not a huge fan of the top friends application. Anyone who knows me knows that if I'm nice to you, I probably just want to sleep with you. That could be a good application, top friends I want to sleep with. How about an application for people you don't know, who add you as friends. We'll call it the strangers application. I think I'll invite Mark Wahlberg, I've never met him. After I've added him as a stranger, I can rank him a 10.

No comments: