GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Biblical Humor



In order to appeal more to my Christian readers, I’ve decided to start writing biblical humor. The problem is, I’m not very talented at writing biblical humor. The following is a list of bad biblical jokes. I hope you enjoy them.

1. God spoke to be from a burning bush. I should have been paying attention, but I had a Liza Minelli song stuck in my head.

2. Jonah was swallowed by a whale, but that whale got diarrhea because Jonah was Mexican.

3. Joseph had a coat of many colors that his brother stole. My brother also had a coat of many colors that I wanted to steal, but then I found out it was a Members Only jacket.

4. Jesus pooped his pants. When the disciples saw it, they said, “Holly Shit.”

No comments: