GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The C Word


Why is it that girls like the word cute so much? How is it that the same word can be talking about a puppy and the outfit she is wearing? Is she saying her outfit is made out of puppies?
I don’t even know what the word cute means. In fact, I’ve never even used the word cute, unless I’m mocking the word cute.
Don’t get me wrong; I think it is great when a girl tells another girl she looks cute. I just can’t tell another guy he looks cute. I mean, I may want to, but I can’t.
You never hear a guy telling another guy, “You look really cute today. No, your hair is perfect, and that Bud Light shirt-nice choice my man. The nacho cheese stain really brings out your eyes, and complements the seamen stain on your pants.”
Now that I think about it, cute probably means anything that isn’t gross. Since all guys are gross, we choose not to use the word.

No comments: