GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fired


I was fired recently. I don’t know why. One minute you’re the employee of the month. The next, you’re the guy who exposed himself. It turns out, that’s not what the copier was used for. Thank you, I now know that.

My boss called me in to his office; this is the conversation we had:

“I’m going to have to fire you”-Boss

“Why”-Me

“I saw your penis”-Boss

“I’ve looked at every guys penis here at the urinal. None of them are being fired! I was just returning the favor. Show me yours, I’ll show you mine. Let’s just slow down here! I mean I think you’re really to blame here, cause one time-one time I watched you poo- poo and that’s way worse than what I did!”-ME

“I’m going to have to ask you to leave the building.”-Boss

“Ok. I’ll leave. I’ll walk right out that door…but I’m never watching you poo-poo again. So, just think about that.”-Me

No comments: