GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday


Sunday is my day. You know what I mean? Like, you have a day of the week and that day is just your day. Nothing bad can happen on that day, because it is your day. Unfortunately, my day is on the same day a lot of people say is God's day, which is a little inconvenient for me. When people tell me that Sunday is for the Lord, I tell them that I disagree--because Sunday is for the T-man. Personally, I only give God one day of the week. That day is Wednesday. God can have that day, because quit rankly I hate that day. If it weren’t for that TV. show, Pushing Daisies, I wouldn't have a reason to live on Wednesday. You really shouldn't give God more than one day. I mean one day is really all God deserves. If God wanted more than one day, then that would be gluttonies, and that is one of the seven deadly sins. If you have a day of the week, you should tell people, that way they know not to take your day. Don't let anyone take your day. Not even God.

No comments: