GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weddings


I attended a wedding this weekend. It was wonderful, thanks for asking. Although, it would have been better, if I had been invited.

What I like most about weddings is the hope for true love. I believe that everyone is looking a person to marry, and if they say otherwise, then they're a liar. This one time a girl told me she was going to a wedding and then added, "not mine, I'm single and fabulous!" Really, you're fabulous with being single, cause that's not what your four cats told me. Deep down inside that girl was hoping to meet a guy at the wedding reception, but won’t because she'll have four glasses of wine, start crying and blow a snot bubble during her toast.

What I like least about weddings is having half the guest confuse you for your more successful brother.
"Hey, aren’t you in grad school?"
"No...No, that's my brother."
"Yeah, but aren’t you getting a masters degree in history?"
"No, that's still my brother."
"Didn't you go to China?"
"You're right, I didn't. Cause that was my bother."
"Well, what are you up to now?"
"I'm collecting unemployment, but enough about me, let's talk about you. What have you been up to? Obviously not minding your own business."

No comments: