GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween


Today is Halloween! Here are a few of things I would like to do today:

1) Walk up to a person who is not wearing a mask and say, “Hey, take off that mask. You’re scarring the kids.” This joke is always hilarious. Plus, it’s a good way to insult my grandma.
2) Give candy to a stranger’s kid. Once a year it is okay to feel like a pedophile.
3) Dress up in a costume. This year, I have decided to go as Napoleon Dynamite. I think it will be a pretty original costume. It’s such a low budget independent film, that I’m sure no one appreciates it as much as I do. I’d be willing to bet that no one has seen it more than six times, quoted the jokes, said that it is awesome because it has no plot, or dressed up like the main character.
4) Watch a scary movie. I really like scary Halloween movies. I think this year I’m going to rent, Ghost. I just hope I don’t get too excited when Whoopi Goldberg feels up Demi Moore.
5) Not go to church. Sorry God, today I workship the devil.

No comments: