GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Player


Earlier this week a gentleman asked me, "What's up player?"

I didn't know what a player was, so I did some research on the internet. It turns out players are just black guys from 1996.

You see, these gentlemen really like to play, so much so, that they started calling themselves "players".

I cannot specify enough that they really like to play. I mean, really like to play. If they could be a recess 24 hours a day-7 days a week, they would.

Unfortunately, players can't play all the time, that’s why they created the term, "I ain't playin'."
However, I should warn you that about 78.4% of the time a player says he ain't playin', he actually is playing.
In the words of Dr. Dre in the song, No Diggity, I say "Play on Player...play on."

No comments: