GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Ah yes, blondes. How us men folk sure do love them. There's something about those strands of gold that just scream boner. Why is it that men prefer blondes? I have a few explanations.



1. Brutnets are gross. Their hair is the same color as poop. We might as well call them poop heads. If I see a brunet, I say, "go away ugly, I don't like your type."
VS.

2. Blondes are considered promiscuous and dumb. Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Nancy Grace are all morons and they'll pretty much go down on any guy.

VS.

3. There is something mysterious about blondes. Men are left wondering what is down below.


VS.
Oooh, Courtny! Does the Carpet match the curtains?

No comments: