GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Kid Nation


Kid Nation is a show on CBS. The show posses the question, what would happen if kids ruled the world. What do you think it would be like? I’m guessing a lot like Lord of the Fucking Flies.
I’ve caught the first few episodes, and the show doesn’t have much to offer, unless you’re a pedophile. First off, none of the contestants have hooked up, yet. I don’t know why, those girls on the show are hot! They didn’t make them like that when I had braces. I don’t know why those guys don’t get on some of that. It’s almost like they haven’t even gone through puberty yet. Perhaps no one has hooked up because they don’t drink any alcohol on the show. What are they living in Bethlehem or something? Apparently if kids ruled the world, everyone would be a Puritan.
I’m going to keep watching Kid Nation in hopes that the kids will age a few years and start attending Bay Side High School. The last crew that went to that school didn’t drink or have sex either, but damn they were cool.

No comments: