GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hayden Panettiere: The Love Affair


Hayden Panettiere-the little girl from Alley McBeal and Remember the Titans is all grown up. (And not a moment too soon) If you thought she was hot then, you should see her know! The following story is how I came to fall in love with her.

I was sitting at home, (And by at home, I mean my parents' basement) when I realized that I live with my parents, don't have a girlfriend, and own a surprising large amount of Adam's Family collectables. For the first time in my life I realized that I am a nerd. Feeling depressed, I went to masturbate to an episode of Star Track Deep Space Nine. When I turned on the television, I saw a blond girl in an ad for Neutrogena face wash. All I can say is, that if the goal of Neutrogena is to give consumers a giant bonner, then mission accomplished.

"Bored? Go wash your face," she said.

"How did she know I had acne?" I thought to myself.

I fell instantly in love with her. She made me want to wash my face. Even more, I wanted to wash her face, right after I licked it. She made me want to do a lot of other things, like pee in my pants or developed an eating disorder. (What can I say; love makes you do crazy things.)

I googled her name and found she was the star of Heroes, a show coming on later that night. Naturally, I watched. Ever since then, I've been hooked. I can't get enough Heroes. I don't actually follow the story line, or know any of the other character's names, but she is great.

I'm going to Boston next week to meet her at a comic book convention. We'll probably share a few laughs over the fan letters I sent her with pictures of my wiener.

You may be thinking that I have no chance with her, that there will be a thousand other comic book nerds there to swoon over her, and that she’s never read a single one of my letters. But I believe that we have something special. I also believe that dreams do come true, and when people tell me they don't, I tell them about Roody.

http://www.hayden-panettiere.com/
http://haydenp-fan.net/
http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/

No comments: