GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Diabetes Damp


Why do they have special summer camps for kids with diabetes? I’m told it is because they want to feel “normal” for a week. So, all of a sudden a medical condition that millions of people have is considered “abnormal.” They check their insulin!?! That is so weird! What are they, a Frankenstein? I hope one of them doesn’t get my butt pregnant! Maybe we should throw rocks at people with diabetes, since they are such freaks of nature.
How about we start a camp for people who like Nickel Back? Those people are pretty weird. They would probably like to feel normal for a week. Do you remember what they used to call diabetes camp? Oh yeah, they called it fat camp.

No comments: