GOOD LUCK DIARY

Welcome to my Blog! Here you will find random thoughts, opinions and stories about my life, or at least losely based on my life. I hope you enjoy them.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Yeast Infection


Today I saw an ad for a kit that women use to check if they have a yeast infection. I wanted to do my part for the medical community by providing a checklist that women can use along with these kits. Below is a questionnaire to insure that women have a yeast infection, and not another type of medical problem.

Your symptoms include burning and itching in your vagina, please check yes or no.

1. Do you have a cat in your vagina?
2. Are your panties made out of fiberglass?
3. Is your vagina allergic to anything? (Perhaps tampons, or your pubic hair)
4. Did you catch guanaria from your pulsing shower head?
5. Does your vagina have hemorrhoids?

If you answered no to the following questions, you probably have a yeast infection. Please test yourself using a kit and consult a doctor.

No comments: